Thursday, December 14, 2023 — Scott Fritz
Every so often a presentation comes along that captures the attention of the hard-working entrepreneur and literally changes the paradigm of how they view their business. You will experience Scott Fritz’s entrepreneurial journey firsthand, as he shares with you the business tools, action focused exercises and mindset philosophy that allowed him to achieve The 40 Hour Work YEAR.
From the startup years with no pay, through the challenges and thrills of growing a multi-million-dollar company and positioning it for sale, Scott shares his vast business experience using a matter of fact, TAKE ACTION NOW approach.
Value To Members:
- Members will learn how to:
- Build an asset, not just a business
- Remove unprofitable clients and maximize margins
- Build owner wealth and company value at the same time
- Develop simple performance metrics that maximize results
- Create decision and alignment filters for your entire organization
- Position your company to acquire other businesses or create an exit
- Develop the confidence to shift your mindset at precisely the right moment
- Create a culture where everyone is accountable for your company’s success
- Transition from working in and on your business to a passive investor
In 2010 Scott authored the 40 Hour Work YEAR. The book chronicles Scott’s entrepreneurial journey firsthand, as he shares strategic business methods, action focused exercises and the mindset philosophy that allowed him to achieve the 40 Hour Work YEAR and become a passive investor in his own business.
Scott founded Growth Connect in 2008. By leveraging business coaching services, advisory board development and angel investment resources, Growth Connect specializes in transforming businesses into assets.
As an active angel investor since 2001, Scott has invested in multiple ventures. His involvement with these companies ranges from passive investor to business coach and advisory board member.
In 2010 Scott acquired Atlantic Insurance Agency and re-branded the company as Century 1. He sold the agency in December 2012.
Scott founded Human Capital in 1997. He grew the company into a nationwide player with 2007 annual revenues of $170 million dollars. This hyper growth landed Human Capital and its affiliate division on the INC. 500 list in 2003 and 2004 with growth rates more than 1,000 percent. Human Capital was sold to a nationwide staffing firm in 2007.
A Cambridge-educated economist and a long-time member of Vistage, Adrian has lent his insight to Vistage members and audiences across the country. In 2020 Vistage recognized Adrian as a Top New Speaker of the Year. His favorite advice to share with CEOs during these sessions is that the secret to predicting the future is to become a student of capital markets, and that managing your business is different from managing your wealth.